Heavy Duty Assembled Industrial Mezzanine Floors Warehouse Storage
1. Rack supported mezzanine comprises the racking system, mezzanine
floor decking, beams for mezzanine floor, handrails, staircase, or
lifting platform, lateral and top cross bracings.
2. Structural mezzanine comprises single post, primary beams,
secondary beams, mezzanine floor decking, handrails, staircase,
lifter or lifting table, cross bracing, etc.
Multi-level Steel Racking Shelving Steel Industrial Mezzanine Floor
1. With composite racking structure, patented light-steel floor
2. Floor panel with large load capacity, low cost, quick
3. Can be designed into one layer or multi-layers according to
4. Ensures fullest space utilization
5. Provides direct access to all pallets
6. Surface: powder coated or galvanized and color optional
7. Can be designed according to clients' requirements
1. Doubly make use of ground space
2. Depending on the space of store, we can design the average
span(3000-6000mm). The bearing limit can reach 1000kg/m2
3. Work in high efficiency combined with lift platform.
4.The advantage of the Mezzanine floor racking is safe, good
A) The warehouse plan.
B) The size of Mezzanine.
C) The size of Mezzanine rack(length*width*height).
D) How many bays you want.
E) How many layers you want.
F) The loading capacity of each layer.
G) The RAL color you want.
Versatility and flexibility to meet any storage needs:
1. The most commonly used, of all storage systems for palletised
goods. Low capital cost.
2. Easy installation and simple to adjust.
3. Compatible with most types of handling equipment.
4. Less storage density compared to other pallet racking systems.
5. Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and
6. Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while
retaining optimum product accessibility.
7. quality garantee 3 years.
8. More than 300 workers enable us to garantee the delivery time ,
normal orders witin 20days.
Details for common uprights
|Upright Type||Thickness(mm)||Safety Factor||Loading(KG)/Level|